California Consumer Privacy Act
California Consumer Privacy Act - Access and Delete Request Form
A California resident has the right to request that we:
- Disclose to you the following information covering the 12-month period prior to your request ("Access Request"):
- The categories of Personal Data we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Data;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Data about you;
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Data about you, and the categories of Personal Data disclosed;
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you; and
- Delete Personal Data we collected from you ("Deletion Request").
If you are a California resident, a business may not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We are required by law to verify your identity. Please complete the form so we can validate and process your rights.